Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our visitors from England !!

We had a nice (but short) visit from Norman and Valerie Martin all the way from England. They had a nice time in the Kruger Park, and then came to Nelspruit to visit me. They also brought me a beautiful London Red Bus to play with.








Look !! Uncle Norman has got grey hair on his face. I suppose it is there to protect him from the sun ...
Very nice to finally meet you two. When my parents met you on the golf course (San Lameer Feb 2008), I was in my mommy's tummy, hardly a speck on the sonar photo, and now I'm very real .. and oh so pretty !!
(Norman, Valerie - thanks for the visit. We'll definitely come and visit you in the next few years. We now know exactly where you stay; thanks to Google Earth. We hope your hip gets well soon, Norman. Piet and Marinda).